Friday 6 December 2013

Hello!


It's been quite a long while since I last blogged...mainly due to long hours at my new job at Waitrose. Not complaining though as I love my job! I can now drive three different types of trucks: llop, ppt and a Reach Truck (that's a big scary one). In the past few months I turned 24, had my 7 year anniversary with my lovely mister, been to the zoo and the sea life centre and also finished writing and illustrating The Tortoise and the Hare. I'm so happy to have completed it as I started it in February...I think! I wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for my wonderful friend Viv. She puts up with my madness and puts me on the right path. I've shown it to a select few and so far people seem to love it which is fantastic. It feels like maybe I will get published one day. Who knows!? I'm going to keep trying until it happens though. I'm in the middle of contacting some publisher people and also putting a promo pack/hard copy of my portfolio together. I've recently had some christmas cards made...one starring the handomse Lionel (as you can see!).

No comments:

Post a Comment