Wednesday 30 January 2013

Promotional Pack.





I am sending some of my work off to some publishers and have created some awesome (if I don't mind saying so myself) postcards as part of a promotional pack. I used moo.com and I was a little worried that they would arrive late - as I needed them by a certain date - but was very happily suprised to find they came just when I wanted them to! So happy! The quality is brilliant and the colours really stand out! I'm definitley using them again. Possibly for some stickers and business cards. The top image shows how I have held my postcards together- just using some paper with some handmade font on it. Simple but effective.

2 comments:

  1. they look great! i really like moo's stuff too, it's always nice quality. good luck with the mailouts they really do look wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much :) it's the first time that i've used them and so glad I did. Shall be using them again soon! Thankyou again ^^

    ReplyDelete