Thursday 29 November 2012

Lionel and Bike Riding Bear Fanbook...


A few months ago, I printed off a few copies of my Lionel and Bike Riding bear illustrations and gave them to my niece and nephews to colour in and cut up/do what they wanted with them. My sister said they loved the pictures so much that they wouldn't colour the copies I gave them, but would trace the pictures and colour them in instead! Here are some images of a wonderful book my nieces (made By Chloe and Shannon=BOOM!) which is just so amazing! They even put some of their own drawings of birds, ghosts, people and bats!








This gift reminded me of when I was a child and would trace Quentin Blake's illustrations for the BFG (sorry about that Quentin B!) because I loved them so much! It's nice to know that my target audience enjoys my illustrations as much as I do! It has also inspired me to make and activity book for them all for christmas which will feature a few new and old characters, wordsearches, spot the difference and some little tattoos. Can't wait to get them made! I shall be printing and binding them myself so I better get started soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment