Sunday 25 December 2011

It's Christmas!!!


I suprised James with a stocking full of treats!

These are some of the lovely gifts I recieved! Lots of wonderful books and sweet treats! I'm very lucky!

Christmas tree, Oh christmas tree!



My accidental pompous Christmas face!

Due to being busy with my two jobs i'd not felt very christmassy. This made me feel sad as I love christmas and always get into the holiday spirit! I had a long day yesterday but when I got home I was met with mince pies, home made sausage rolls and clean bedding. James and I watched the Nightmare Before Christmas and some TV programmes including a Morcambe and Wise Christmas special!

I woke up feeling very festive and excited as I had hidden a stocking for my loved one. It's been a lovely day filled with family, presents, food and good tv and crackers! Looking foward to the big meal!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment