Tuesday 4 January 2011

Moleskine.


Snow on a house across the street.


Errol sat in his cage.

This is just a small amount of what i've drawn over Christmas. I sometimes feel like what i'm drawing is boring due to seeing it around my house everyday...

On another note, it's not long till I return to Uni! I can't wait to get my sketchbooks back! I have missed them so! Also, getting back into the swing of things and sitting at my nice big desk rather than leaning on my knees...i'll be a hunchback one of these days due to lack of desk space at home!

Projects to come: External (competition) and Honours...which can be anything we want it to be. For my external I will be continuing my Dirty Dog story and making it the best I can so I can send it off...and for my Honours...well,hm...I may do another children's story, a sequel to Dirty Dog maybe? It's hard to decide! I'd love to do some kind of instillation or something to do with paper puppets. It's hard writing your own brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment