Friday 24 September 2010

Fuzzy little things...

This first week back at uni has been really fantastic. I've been currently working on a starter brief, "Firsts". Basically, we have to create a small poster of something that was first made in the UK, inspires people and instills national pride. As you can imagine, it was rather hard work. I contemplated the telephone, trains...scones!but have decided to work on the television. It was made be John Logie Baird in the 1920's. The images were made using 30 lines and were in black and white though he did create colour television too.



This is my sort-of finished piece though i'm really not happy with it so shall work on it some more when I get the time.

I've also been working on my Personal Project. My project is going to be an animation for the RSPCA competition. I'm going to use my dog, Florence as my inspiration as she has sad eyes...which I thought would be useful for this project. Plus she's so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment